STUDENT LED - STUDENT DELIVERED - STUDENT FOCUSED
Club Sports Programs have the main goal of meeting the recreational, performance, and competitive needs of the University of Alberta student community in a wide variety of sport and recreation activities. Student interest and dedication will lead to the development of sports clubs that will further students' extra-curricular and leadership experiences at the University of Alberta.
In order to successfully register in a Club Sports Program, you will need to complete the following steps:
🟢 Club Sports Program (ActivityReg) Registration - This fee supports the overall operation of the Club Sports Program by helping pay for staffing costs, equipment purchases / replacements, special events, and a variety of other things. The semesterly payment of the $10 ActivityReg fee can be completed by selecting any of the terms below and following the online prompts. Payment must be completed once each term:
- Spring/Summer - May 1 to August 31
- Fall - September 1 to December 31
- Winter - January 1 to April 30
🟢 Club-Specific Membership Registration - Each Club Sport sets its own unique membership fee that is used to subsidize the club's operational costs, facility bookings and events. Clubs generally collect this fee through e-transfer, but it's best to get in contact with each specific club to inquire about their process!
- You can view all the club-specific membership fees and club contact information on our website.
🟡 Non-Students Only - Individuals who are not current University of Alberta students paying the Athletics and Recreation Fee in their non-instructional tuition assessment, must hold a valid VVC membership in order to participate in the Club Sports Program. A variety of membership types are available; a comprehensive list can be found here
- Current University of Alberta students, staff and faculty are not required to complete this step
- Drop-In Passes do not count as a valid VVC Membership for the Club Sports Program.
- In addition to Club Sport Program activities, the VVC Membership provides access to other amenities and programming in the facility.
Dates, times, and locations listed on each Club Sports specific membership are placeholders.
Please email your specific club (using our website) for specifics! For any further inquiries, please contact Club Sports Programs at: email@example.com
Membership Base Proposal Feedback Form
Please provide your input by clicking here.