Group Fitness Drop-in Protocols
- Booking a class can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- You MUST register for your activity. Only registered drop-ins are permitted, even if you hold a Term, 10-Class or Single drop-in pass.
- If you hold a Term, 10-Class pass or an existing single drop-in pas, you can book your drop-in spot online by choosing the $0 drop-in option AND you must present your physical drop-in pass to the instructor at the class.
- A single drop-in pass can be purchased online to book your class spot.
- You must present your proof of registration for the class (receipt); from your phone is acceptable.
- Masks will be mandatory in all common areas, ie.during arrival and departure from the facility but may be removed during physical activity.. MASKS WILL NOT BE PROVIDED AT THE FACILITY. Please wear your mask while you are entering and exiting the activity space as well as when you are collecting and putting your equipment back.
- Please arrive a maximum of 5 min prior to your class.
- Arrive ready for your activity. Small bags may be placed at the perimeter of the activity space. Access to locker rooms/washrooms will be limited.
- Upon arrival, please check in with the staff person or instructor outside the activity space for attendance and completion of health screening. The health screening questionnaire will be on a banner to view outside of the activity space.
- The door will CLOSE at the START time of the class. You will not be permitted to participate if you arrive late, have not checked in for attendance and answered the health screening questions.
- Please bring your own yoga or fitness mat and yoga props if you have them as yoga props, ie: blocks, straps, blankets will not be available.
- Please clean any fitness equipment provided before and after use with the cleaning products supplied.
- Please be courteous to other participants and maintain 2 metres of physical distance at all times and 3 metres during physical activity.
For contact tracing reasons, every person who intends to enter the facility needs to be registered in advance. You must book each individual participant from your group in their own spot. Any participants who have not registered/paid (according to our entry list) will not be permitted entry to the facility.